Positive Response Services provide an effective puppy pre-school program for all the puppies that visit our clinic. With their progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour, learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Find out how to protect your puppy against common parasites and diseases.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about puppy pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behavioural problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.